Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poems

Seeds  
A sign of new growth .A great display . When I see a seed I feel  like a 5 year old kid looking at a candy filled room . My eyes grow 3 inches and my heart starts to pump . Will it grow ??? I think.  
I smile 
I check 
I giggle  
It  worked  
It's helping my garden grow
 My seed is a tree .As a kid age of 10 I plant my seed and when I am 30 I look at my tree but all that I see is my little seed . 

By Sweet Pea 

Flowers 
They smell good . They look good . Light shades and dark shades . In colors of, Green ,blue pink purple orange and red .A rainbow of colors flood my heart and many more they make a symbol of hope.  


By Sweet Pea 

Warm

 
fall to winter  
to spring 
then 
summer 
it melts 
the snow  
and  revealed  
flowers.
bad 
seasons  
and summer and spring  makes up for it !!! 



By Sweet Pea

Now did you like the poems I made up??? 
hope so !!!! 

I'll put 4 more on tomorrow 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful little poems. My niece starting writing poetry about this age, still does nine years later. Keep it up! The garden is looking lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poems Sweet Pea, I love the first one about the seed/tree. You have a great blog! :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Please come back to my blog soon!