Pretty orchid no matter the color...sprinkle those coffee grounds lightly.....are the seeds sprouting yet?
I love orchids! I have a few plants growing in my greenhouse, but it's not their season to flower yet!I must remember to use our coffee grounds in the garden, too! Mostly we drink instant coffee, but of late have been enjoying freshly filtered :)I hope you have a lovely weekend! I know your folks had wanted to do a lot more in the garden, but with the snow, that's probably not possible now?
Yes the seeds have sprouted! SWEETPEA
Please come back to my blog soon!
Pretty orchid no matter the color...sprinkle those coffee grounds lightly.....are the seeds sprouting yet?
ReplyDeleteI love orchids! I have a few plants growing in my greenhouse, but it's not their season to flower yet!
ReplyDeleteI must remember to use our coffee grounds in the garden, too! Mostly we drink instant coffee, but of late have been enjoying freshly filtered :)
I hope you have a lovely weekend! I know your folks had wanted to do a lot more in the garden, but with the snow, that's probably not possible now?
Yes the seeds have sprouted!
ReplyDeleteSWEETPEA