This week ,later in the week, There might be a historical snow storm. By weather reports it will start like Wednesday and go for a week or so it ends like Monday or so.
Hi Sweetpea, I will keep checking your blog for updates to see if you get this snow storm. Hopefully, it will not interfere with Cookie's birthday!!! Here in Georgia, it snowed this Christmas for the first time in 103 years!
Hi SweetPea! Thank you so much for the comments you have been leaving. I hope you and Mommy have fun when you attend your own Garden Show. You can get some wonderful ideas for your garden bed.I saw you have been enjoying the snow with sissy. Maybe you will have some more soon for some more snowball fights and snowmen. If you were here you would have all of the snow you needed.Too bad I cannot send you some snow. :-) Have a fun week!
Hi Sweetpea, I will keep checking your blog for updates to see if you get this snow storm. Hopefully, it will not interfere with Cookie's birthday!!! Here in Georgia, it snowed this Christmas for the first time in 103 years!
ReplyDeleteHocking Hills Gardener said...
ReplyDeleteHi SweetPea! Thank you so much for the comments you have been leaving. I hope you and Mommy have fun when you attend your own Garden Show. You can get some wonderful ideas for your garden bed.I saw you have been enjoying the snow with sissy. Maybe you will have some more soon for some more snowball fights and snowmen. If you were here you would have all of the snow you needed.Too bad I cannot send you some snow. :-) Have a fun week!